We went to the Dr. today and Lillian weighs 7 lbs 10 oz now! The Dr is very pleased and she is not jaundice. After we went out to breakfast and because Lillian is way too cute a nice couple bought us breakfast. Its rough being this good looking!
Yeah, it's rough being good looking! That's a cute story you'll tell Lily when she's older. She IS so cute!! Congrats, Melinda! How are you feeling?? Love your blog, too! It's funny, I just changed my background to this exact one tonight(I had been looking forever for a simple polka dot one and finally found it)! Great minds think alike. Hope all is going well! Keep posting lots of pictures of your sweet little baby girl. love, Meaghan
Yeah, it's rough being good looking! That's a cute story you'll tell Lily when she's older.
ReplyDeleteShe IS so cute!! Congrats, Melinda! How are you feeling??
Love your blog, too! It's funny, I just changed my background to this exact one tonight(I had been looking forever for a simple polka dot one and finally found it)! Great minds think alike.
Hope all is going well! Keep posting lots of pictures of your sweet little baby girl.
love,
Meaghan